Breathe Better with Pro Air
Pro Air is committed to providing the best in oxygen supplies to simplify your life and make it easier to comply with your oxygen therapy needs. Your quality of life is our #1 priority. We carry various types of oxygen supplies to provide active oxygen users unparalleled freedom and independence. Among them include:
Designed for users who want a small, lightweight solution to take with them anywhere.
- No delivery of oxygen tanks
- High flow rate of oxygen
- Doesn’t require electricity
- 8-hour battery life
- Conserving Regulators
Regulators provide hours of oxygen during the times you’re away from home. Utilizes a sensor to detect when you breathe so it only delivers oxygen when you inhale. Can be used with compressed or liquid oxygen.
- Reduces amount of oxygen used
- Varies in shapes and sizes
- Some models are expensive
- Can be uncomfortable
- Portable Concentrators
An electrically powered device that separates oxygen out of the air, concentrates and stores it. While the air we breathe every day is only made up of
- Minimal maintenance required
- No need to refill
- Unlimited oxygen supply
- Easy mobility
- Requires electricity
- Affected by power surges/outages
- Needs a
- Unable to deliver high flows of oxygen
- Noisy and can get hot
Nocturnal Oxygen (CPAP, VPAP, etc.)
Machines intended for those who require assistance breathing during sleep.
- Treats snoring and sleep apnea
- Reduces sleepiness and fatigue
- Reduces blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes and stroke
- Needs to be used every night
- Can be
- Difficult to travel with
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you to discuss your inquiry.
VISIT OUR FACILITY TODAY!
We have hundreds of medical items in stock.
3668 Bay Road, Saginaw, MI 48603