What is portable oxygen?
Portable oxygen allows you to travel with your oxygen equipment.
Who can benefit from it?
Whether you have sleep apnea or need oxygen, portable oxygen allows you to maintain an active and mobile lifestyle.
What are the key benefits?
You can go to business meetings – or on vacation. You don’t have to give up an active lifestyle.
We offer a variety of portable oxygen solutions:
- Portable oxygen tanks
- Portable oxygen concentrators
Instead of a heavy cumbersome tank, portable oxygen tanks are smaller and have wheels and handles that make them easier to move. The tanks come in a variety of sizes, so talk to our staff about what would best suit your needs.
Portable Oxygen Concentrators
While oxygen tanks contain a set amount of oxygen before it needs to be replaced or refilled, oxygen concentrators filter out gases in the air around you (i.e. nitrogen) to isolate and just use the oxygen. Because of this, oxygen concentrators don’t have to be refilled (though filters must be replaced regularly). The benefit is that you don’t have to carry around a big and heavy oxygen tank.
The portable oxygen systems are good for an active lifestyle.
- FAA approved for air travel
- Provides two modes of operation – continuous flow or PulseDose® delivery
- Proven effective in clinical testing and independent tests
- Optional rolling carrying case
- Easily viewable control panel
- Operates from AC power, DC power, or rechargeable battery
PulseDose Compact Oxygen Conserving Device
PulseDose oxygen conserving technology has been a leader in the industry for over 15 years. Benefits include:
- Easy to operate
- Adjustable continuous flow
- Batteries are easy to change and last 200 hours
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you to discuss your inquiry.
VISIT OUR FACILITY TODAY!
We have hundreds of medical items in stock.
3668 Bay Road, Saginaw, MI 48603